Saturday, May 22, 2010

i am incomplete

I TRY N TRY to breach a lie
tat happiness was merry surprise
i try n try to make it true ...
but all i do still isn't enuf for u

i try to smile within my heart..
it breaks my heart it tears it apart..
wen i know tat all i can do ..
still wont ever b enuf for u

i say it a merrily i say it again...
tat this world for me has a sorrowful end
wen i m alone wen i am reprieved..
wen u break my hrt,even though u r my destiny

the words my heart speak ..
they say those never repent...
they say it comes deep within my soul..
without u maybe it just might fold


i did smile once,i did it for u ...
once upon a time i was happy tooo...
wen u were there always by my side..
it was as if all my dreams had come true

dreams are forever imagined ..
they are tried 4 hence aspired...
what will u do if my situation is dire ..
if we stopped b4 reaching the top of this spire



i still ponder why u think it wont work ...
it was something far more than any comfort..
i tried to preach myself this just wont do...
but somethings in life , need happiness too!

i can never show u now wat i truly feel ..
the words i speak wont be enuf to steal ..
your heart tat bears soo numb for me ...
my heart now still beats for thee..

it keeps on aching from dusk till dawn
my life's purpose is reduced to a pawn
how can you steal this love for one
how can you make my destiny undone?

if my destiny bears such an ugly picture now...
if my heart has to be numb forever from now...
if my hopes were elated from the start of the show ...
all the expectations i have,must broken in one go ..

then life as a purpose is nothing but a shell...
whatever we have we must always push 4 and compel ..
for the fate that we believed in must solely rest due ...
for these things we believe in will never come true ..

so in this world,i came across this imponderable fact..
that nothing is ever complete,that nothing is intact...
for god made us for his buffoonery n muse,n we cant refuse..
for he sowed us n left to grow,hence we are incomplete n full of sorrow..!
-wasu(W.A)

No comments:

Post a Comment