Saturday, May 22, 2010

Disconnected

I try to live,i try to hide ...
it feels so disconnected from inside ...
i dunno if its my soul or my heart...
but somehow it has fallen apart ...

i m wat i am , but are my reasons the truth,
am i just a shadow ,am i the object too,
be my mirror n tell me wat my image says..
i ponder if i am the image with the real ways..

am i the person or just a thought,
the more i think the more i am forgot,
this world was it real or just a cognition,
the breath i take ,does it have any Fruitition?

m i the sun or the moon ....
can my shadows rise from this gloom,
am i part of something bigger than anything,
i am just an atom disconnected from within!


am i discontent with my purpose to exist,
or will i meet my purpose happily in a tryst,
for destiny now bears an ugly picture of sorts...
in my life i will be forever alone and forgot ..

--wasu(W.A)

No comments:

Post a Comment