Sunday, March 7, 2010

MY BEST-EST FRIEND

MY BEST-EST FRIEND

Finding a good friend,seems seldom a hard task ...
but i seem adept to it,from the very start ....

loitering around within my thoughts ...
    together with loneliness which i have brought forth!

one day a streak of hope did came.
u came with light when darkness gained..
u were my nightingale somehow i knew...
u showed me a path from which i had blewn!

tat friendship has its blunders,which are simply forgotten...
only the thoughts of loneliness are ill trodden ...


u showed me tat i cud count on u ...
    when nobody cud count on me too...

for the hope u gave me had endless strength
    for the way u helped me showed no bounds to an end ..

my happiness seems to engulf me now ...
    where once i was covered by darkness somehow ...

i woke up from my slumber because of u ...
    u gave me a reason to breath through ...

i know i m not THE perfect man ...
    i do make mistakes,i seldom cant...

i hope my flaws don't push u away ....
    because with all my flaws u made me shine this way ...

though the glimmer u showed now aspires to be whole...
    if u go away it will never reach its goal ...

i never thought u would come to my life ,,
    u are a saint, a savior to whom i can confide..

u can save me when i am a broken soul,
    u can heal me when its seems i cant go on ...
but what do i do wen i have broken your soul,
    m scared to death to think tat u would go !

don't leave me alone to my darkened state ,,,
    u r my only hope ,u r my only fate!

ur the best-est friend tat i ever had ...
    with u i smile eat n laugh !
when u are saddened cause of me ...
    it feels tat my reasons ceases to be ...

i know tat i am not the perfect man ...
    although u were good ,n m no good at hand!
plz don't look at my flaws ,they are endless i think ...
    just knw tat i will always b there whenever u blink...
just wish for me ...n i will b there ...
    i will protect u, support u, forever through despair

just knw tat everything does hav its worth ...
    but u are far  more precious than all of this worlds comfort..

i hope there were more who cud understand  me ...
        but u  r da only one who can set me free...
these bounds n chains that life ensues...
    u gave me the strength to move on even in fumes,

i knw i m tired of fighting this world..
    seems btter to slp tan take breath once more ...
        but when i knw u'll always b there with me ....
            the sorrows of life seems a bearable destiny ...

i now realise tat i was always a child ..
u helped me grw ,u showed me a reason to survive...

wat i say is the truth please believe me ....
i will always b there wenever u need me ...
ur trust ur faith is all i need....
for me to btter myself indeed ....

sometimes i ponder if our fates wudnt hav met...
wud i still b alive ...wud i b facing regret ....???????
wud i b trudging along a narrower path ....
or wud i hav lost all my strength from start !


malice ,dis-truth and disdain was reeked in2 my heart ...
u showed me tat i cud hav had a btter start !

wish i cud hav met u soon ...
i knw it wud hav been a boon,
for my insipid loneliness wud hav disappeared..
for my cowering distrust wud hav never appeared...

u make living everyday a favorable task ...
from the morning dews till its dark ....
U SHOWED ME U WERE bothered when it was to b ignored...
u showed me u cared when i was always forgot .....

u made my life look like a haven to its past....
u made me succumb to ur kindness from start...


these words are only a small tribute....
u r far more precious than these words could constitute....

i wud like to take out the last few words to say ...
plz forgive me for any sins i hav displayed..
i promise with all my heart n yonder gods...
that i want u baq with all ur heart !!!


plz plz plz forgive me !
---WASU(W.A.)

No comments:

Post a Comment