Friday, December 18, 2009

S3@rChInG FoR OnE


i dont want 15, i just want one..
she needs to be special,so tat WE can b more fun..

but the truth is life has its factz,
u never date the ones whoz heart is intact..

its rare for them to truly fall for u..
the ones u care,rarely care for u..

the ones u die for seldom remember u..
life is full of these figures n factz..

tat is once ur gone..u will never come bak..
so cherish every moment tat u've got..
for every breath u take,is lik a gift u got..
make the people around u realize this fact..
then the world will b btter,tis is a fact..

but wen it comes to matters of the heart..
da words i write seemz elated at da start..
but the truth is tat darkness envelopes my hrt..
its filled in crevassez tat i had forgotten from start..

so please tis world..say something to me..
open my heart to set me free..
the sight my eyes show..are a mirage of doom
let me set my eyes just on one..

for my mission is not to consume..
it is to live in a haven of my hope till i am doomed..
for the ones u care for dnt deserve this fate..
i stay in the darkness,happiness for their sake..

my destiny seems to hav a bigger picture now..
i live so tat otherz can make the world go round..
i dunno if its a burden or a gift,
i try to b selfish but i always quit..

its hurtz to knw u cant hav wat u want...
but da happier i get wen i knw,That tis isnt WRONG......
$$Moral-S3@rCh & Make ur OwN cHoiCEs In Life$$
-wasu
ReMaRk:THE END..written by me at 2 in the night for no apparent reason...i am such a freak

No comments:

Post a Comment