Monday, July 6, 2009

LOST IN LOVE !


Words comes with parts of hope,
love comes when heart elopes,

dreams passes on when loves around,
loneliness seems to b just frowned,

the clouds seem shaded in the brightness of sun's,
my hearts elated cause we are one,

our souls entwined feels destinies call,
when you are around nothing can go wrong,

our love i thought was an endless loom,
the bigger it grew ,when time was consumed.

but one day wen i was all alone,
i waited n waited for u till doom,

waited for u to return a smile,
but u left me without saying a reason y!

does all love hurt this much when u try to smile?
when u are alone in the darkest night!

darkness now seems to envelope my heart,
for it becomes numb with beats apart!

I hope u know how i miss u now,
our love was endless i thought somehow!

please come back to me i beg u now,
its getting too dark for me to be around.

i miss u SO much its hurts to breath,
if u don't come back my heart may stop to beat!!

if u do not come ,then let me decay,
let my soul,my love , my body degrade!!!!!
------- by wasu (W.A)

1 comment:

  1. others may post or not .. but I will Comment For u buddy..
    These are Just awesome Yaar.. I want to hear ur compostation

    -GM

    ReplyDelete